Reed Smith will likely be presenting a digital webinar sequence highlighting the quite a few regulatory, litigation and transactional adjustments occurring within the European life sciences business through the month of October. Our expert life sciences staff – joined by in-house counsel and business professionals – will share their views on present business developments.
- Multi-jurisdictional investigations within the life sciences sector – key updates from throughout the globe
- Serving to life sciences firms handle competitors traits for post-pandemic success. A topical replace on pay-for-delay practices, generics exclusion and value gouging
- New legislative hurdles and unintended pitfalls: Regulatory concerns and techniques for international pharma and medtech firms
- Entry to information: Is harmonisation throughout the EEA achievable?
- Itemizing on the LSE: experiences of U.S. life sciences firms
- Doing enterprise with analysis establishments: whose proper is it anyway?
- Deal making within the Life Sciences sector: methods to efficiently navigate the convergence of Mental Property and Competitors Regulation
For extra info or to attend any of those classes, please click on right here to go to the registration web page!