Weight Watchers Cucumber and Pineapple Salad with Mint recipe
Makes 7 servings
2 seedless English cucumbers (seedless)
1 small pineapple (or half a big one)
1 crimson onion
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup chopped recent mint
coarse salt & freshly floor black pepper, to style
1. Slice the highest and backside off of the pineapple; stand the pineapple on a chopping board, and slice off the peel with a pointy knife.
2. Subsequent, lay the pineapple on its facet and reduce out the eyes. Reduce the pineapple in half the good distance, reduce every half in half once more, and reduce out core. Reduce every quarter into bite-size items and drop them into a large salad bowl.
3. Reduce off the ends of the cucumbers and discard. Slice the cucumbers into 1/4 inch thick rounds and add to the pineapple.
4. Slice the onion into skinny half moons and add to salad.
5. Add mint, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to style. Toss.
6. Serve instantly or cowl and refrigerate for just a few hours.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in cucumber and pineapple salad with mint recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Dietary data per serving: 88 energy, 4.1g fats, 2g fiber
Initially posted 2008-06-30 06:54:56.