Weight Watchers Tortellini Tomato Spinach Soup recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 (9 ounce) bundle contemporary tortellini or dried tortellini
1 (14 ounce) can complete tomatoes, coarsely chopped
10 ounces contemporary spinach or frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
4-6 cups hen broth or vegetable broth
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup minced onion (about 1/2 small onion)
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (non-compulsory)
salt, to style
black pepper, to style
1. In a soup pot, warmth the olive oil over medium excessive warmth.
2. Saute the garlic and onion, stirring usually, for about 5-7 minutes (till the onions are translucent).
3. Add the tomatoes and broth, flip the warmth as much as excessive, and produce to a boil.
4. Add the tortellini and cook dinner based on bundle directions.
5. When the tortellini are nearly executed, add the spinach and salt and pepper to style.
6. Serve instantly, (optionally) garnishing every serving with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
What number of Weight Watchers factors in tortellini tomato spinach soup recipe?
WW POINTS per serving: 6
Dietary data per serving: 312 energy, 9.9g fats, 4.5g fiber
Initially posted 2008-07-08 07:40:13.